Derecktor Robinhood is working diligently to keep our employees, families and customer’s safe and healthy during these challenging times. This is our primary focus as a business and member of the community.
We have been designated an essential business by the State of Maine and remain open as we work with commercial and emergency response mariners. As part of our effort to keep people safe, we have initiated a number of new policies as we move towards the boating season.
We are planning on opening the marina fully May 1 with the following policies and requirements in place:
- THE YARD AND MARINA REMAIN CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC (Non-Customers)
- OWNERS OF BOATS STORED OUTSIDE OR IN WATER MAY ACCESS AND WORK ON THEIR VESSELS (Owners not allowed on board while DRM workers are on vessel)
- ALL BUILDINGS ARE OFF LIMITS EXCEPT TO EMPLOYEES AND PRESCREENED SUBCONTRACTORS
SOCIAL DISTANCING IN COMPLIANCE WITH CDC RECOMMENDATION OF 6 FEET IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES INCLUDING ON THE DOCKS
- ONLY BOAT OWNERS ALONG WITH THEIR HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS WHO HAVE BEEN SHELTERED TOGETHER ARE ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY AND MUST MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING FROM OTHERS
- IF YOU HAVE VISITED/WORKED ON YOUR BOAT WE WILL NEED TO DISINFECT IT PRIOR TO OUR EMPLOYEES PERFORMING THEIR WORK – THIS WILL BE DONE ON A TIME AND MATERIALS BASIS
- WE WILL CONTINUE TO LAUNCH AND HAUL BOATS AS SPACE ALLOWS AND DO OUR BEST TO HONOR YOUR READY DATE
- FUEL SALES AND PUMP OUT WILL BE BY APPOINTMENT – PLEASE CALL AT LEAST ONE HOUR IN ADVANCE at 207-371-2525
- THERE IS A PORTABLE TOiLET ON SITE FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE THE REGULAR RESTROOMS AND SHOWERS REMAIN CLOSED
We all look forward to a safe and happy season. Following the procedures above, along with all CDC recommendations, can help make that happen. We will continue to keep you notified as the situation evolves.
Please contact the office at 207-371-2525 with any concerns or questions.
STAY SAFE. STAY HEALTHY.