Derecktor Robinhood is working diligently to keep our employees, families and customer’s safe and healthy during these challenging times. This is our primary focus as a business and member of the community.
We have been designated an essential business by the State of Maine and remain open as we work with commercial and emergency response mariners. As part of our effort to keep people safe, we have initiated a number of new policies as we move towards the boating season.
The following policies and requirements are in place until further notice:
- Anyone with a cough or fever is prohibited from visiting the premises per Maine CDC COVID-19 safety protocols
- Any customer meeting with or speaking with an employee must wear a mask and keep six feet away. All customers are recommended to wear a mask when not aboard their vessel while on site
- Transient vessels from quarantine-required state will be asked to fill out a Certificate of Compliance upon arrival as mandated by the State of Maine. Forms are available from dock staff or here: https://www.maine.gov/decd/sites/maine.gov.decd/files/inline-files/KeepMaineHealthy_GuestComplianceCertificate.pdf
- Transient vessels visiting our docks or Riggs Cove rental guests from ME, VT, NH, CT, NY, or NJ are exempt from quarantine requirements at this time
- The offices and workshops on site remain closed to any non-employee. The yard and marina are open to storage and marina customers and their guests and Riggs Cove Rentals guests. Proper social distancing measures are to be practiced at all times while on site, including the docks
- Customers requiring repairs must allow for 72 hours before any DRM employee can board the vessel, and may not be aboard during the duration of any repairs
- Our public bathrooms and shower are open to the public. Please give our staff all the time they need for multiple daily cleanings
- Fuel and pump-outs are available without appointment during regular business hours. Dock hours of operations are 8:00 am-6:00 pm seven days a week at this time
- There is no courtesy car available at this time
We all wish to enjoy the brief summer season. Following the procedures above, along with all CDC recommendations, can help make that happen. We will continue to keep you notified as the situation evolves.
Please contact the office at 207-371-2525 with any concerns or questions.
STAY SAFE. STAY HEALTHY.