The Tessie Ann, the Original "floating island"
Step: aboard the Island 40 and enjoy the peace, beauty and wonder of the waters of mid-coast Maine with no big boat responsibilities. No experience required. Training to operate the 15′ 4 hp skiff is included.
Imagine: Your own floating island moored in pristine Robinhood Cove. Tie up your runabout, kayaks, and canoes (or sign out Riggs Cove Rentals’ Cape Dory Typhoon for renters with sailing experience) and use the Island 40 as a base camp for your sailing, fishing and exploring passions. Our dock crew is available seven days a week in season to provide you with outboard fuel, ice, and general assistance.
Wine: and dine (and spin a yarn or two) at The Osprey or cook and eat aboard. The galley is fully equipped and there’s a rail-mounted propane barbecue grill for steaks and the freshest, finest Maine lobster anywhere.
Anniversary? Birthday? Celebration? Relaxing! Refreshing! Renewing! Adventure and Romance, Rest and Play. That’s the Tessie Ann.
The Tessie Ann Amenities
- Bright an airy interior with a full galley on each boat.
- U-shaped dinette converts into a double berth.
- 19′ TV for DVD player located in the galley (bring your DVD’s, as no channels are available).
- Large head, with sink and full sized shower. Extra linens and soap.
- Bedroom with queen sized bed, and plenty of room for extra blankets and luggage.
- Three burner propane stove with oven (tea kettle, silverware, dishes, and cookware included).
- Free wi-fi connection ashore via the Library or Gallery.
5.5 cubic ft. fridge, complete with a freezer section
- Outdoor grill, and four to six outdoor seats.
- Solar panel and major battery bank will provide 12V and 110V power.
- Two kayaks (per house boat), each with paddles and necessary safety gear.
- Plenty of extra docking space for other boating toys you might bring along.
- The Typhoon, an 18′ daysailer, available free of charge, to renters with sailing experience.
- Easy access to The Osprey.
- Dock crew available seven days a week (during Peak), providing outboard fuel, ice, etc. upon request.
|Shoulder (May 26 - June 23)
$270 per night
|Peak (June 24 – Sept. 8)
$380 per night
|Fall Shoulder (Sept. 9 – Oct. 13)
$270 per night
|3 Night Minimum Stay
Check-in/Check-out: Thursdays and Sundays